Skip to the content
- Take this NPR quiz to ID some big concertmaster solos.
- Joakim Noah’s photo-op on the Chicago Lyric Opera stage.
- John Luther Adams won a Pulitzer for his piece Become Ocean, which makes the case that all composers have to be named John Adams.
- Utah Symphony’s MIGHTY 5 TOUR features free performances at five different Utah National Parks.
- Sign of the times: a Macedonian orchestra landed the score for Draft Day by underbidding a Hollywood orchestra.
- Post-Easter: “Bach’s Passions are the greatest musical works ever written for Good Friday services.”