- This week in classical trolling: Is all music other than classical music dumb? asks Redditor prior to unceremonious evisceration.
- Watch as a violin string in “slow” motion vibrates very, very fast.
- How to make a timpani sound like a NASCAR race (foam domes & tank tops not included).
- Any self-respecting musician knows to bring a pencil (not pen) to rehearsal.
- How do you get Latino kids into classical music? or any kids for that matter? (or anybody, seriously?).
- I called shenanigans on this clip but apparently it’s real.
- This guy playing Paganini while biking is also very real.
- Billboard real-time Twitter charts let you see what’s hot this second, like “Black Bruce Wayne.”
- Singer Joyce DiDonato at Juilliard commencement: “We are all deserving of a life that overflows with immense possibility, improbable beauty and relentless truth.” Nooge to that.